What do I need to acquire water service?

All renters/homeowners are required to come into our office and fill out an application for service. Homeowners must provide proof of ownership (a recorded deed or closing documents) and a state or government issued picture ID.

Renters must provide either a copy of their lease agreement signed by both the renter(s) and the property owner or a notarized affidavit signed by both the landlord and the tenant(s), a state or government issued picture ID and a corresponding utility deposit. View a table detailing deposit amounts depending on type.

Show All Answers

1. Is it possible for me to pay for water only and not garbage?
2. What do I need to acquire water service?
3. I am the owner of the property but the final water bill was left unpaid by my previous tenant. Why am I required to pay it?
4. My job requires me to travel quite a bit. Some months I am hardly home but my water bill seems to always be the same dollar amount. Why?
5. What are the credit requirements to establish new water service?
6. My tenant(s) is/are behind on the rent and I want them out. Can you cut the water off as a means of forcing them to move out?